Information We Collect
When you visit our site, create an account, or make a purchase, we collect certain personal information from you, including:
- Account details (such as user name, unique user ID, password, etc)
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, etc)
- Basic personal information (such as name, country of residence, etc)
We do not collect geolocation data or any personal information from third parties.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Create and manage user accounts
- Fulfill and manage orders
- Improve user experience
We do not combine any personal information, disclose it to business affiliates or third parties, or disclose it in the event of a business sale or merger, unless lawfully requested.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information as long as your user account remains active.
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you, which includes the right to data portability.
- Correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
To exercise these rights, you can log in to your account settings page to update your information or submit a request for data deletion. You can also contact us to submit a deletion or access request.
For users residing within the European Economic Area (EEA), we rely on the performance of a contract as the legal basis for processing personal information. We do not have an EEA representative, and personal information of EU residents will not be transferred outside the EU or UK.
We have taken all necessary measures to keep personal information secure and will notify users via email and by posting a notification on the website in the event of a data breach.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.